While natural and man-made disasters cannot be prevented, an onsite risk assessment can help you determine which areas are most at risk, and what can be done if such a disaster does occur.
A risk assessment will help you answer the following:
- What are the specific risks associated with my workplace or location?
- What is the likelihood of each of these risks occurring?
- Which identified risks should I be most concerned with?
- How much risk am I willing to assume?
Natural disasters can cause a tremendous amount of damage to corporations and municipalities. Among these are:
- Nor'easters or Winter Related Storms
- Tornados and Hurricanes
The subsequent effects of these disasters can be just as detrimental:
- Hazardous Materials Spill
- Major Power Outages
- Water Main Breaks
- Telephone Service Disruptions
- Computer Network, Intranet, or Internet Disruption
Recent terrorist attacks against our country have made us painfully aware of the damage that can be caused by man-made disasters. Have you ever wondered how your organization would be affected by:
- A disgruntled employee who threatens the workplace?
- A bomb-threat that causes a building evacuation?
- An attention-seeker who decides to stage a fake suicide attempt in front of a building?
An onsite risk assessment, is the most effective method of assessing and developing response plans to specific incidents, both natural and man-made.
Free confidential consultation - call now
Our operations center is available 24 hrs. 7 days a week.