T.S.C.M. (Bug Sweep)
Using state of the art equipment our team will search for threats that may be present at your location. A consultation is performed prior to any sweep to gather as much information as possible about the suspected bugging. Some of the services performed with each examination includes the following:
- • An examination of the frequency spectrum to determine if any devices are present at the time of evaluation.
- • Common video frequencies are examined to determine the presence of video transmitters.
- • An examination is conducted to activate and detect the presence of sound controlled activated devices.
- • Detected signals examined for sub-carrier and video content.
- • Burst Transmission Detection - An evaluation to determine the presence of any burst transmitters.
- • Infrared and Laser Threats - A 360 degree sensor utilized to examine for infrared and laser threats.
- • Electrical Components Evaluation - An examination of the electrical grid, including wall switches and outlets is performed to determine the presence of any carrier current devices transmitting via the electrical system. Light fixture sources are examined for the presence of light wave transmitters.
- • Telecommunications equipment examined for abnormalities or illegal devices in the examination areas.
- • Physical Evaluation / Inspection - A visual inspection is performed in the area to determine the presence of any devices or abnormalities present.
- • An audit of the telephone features present on each line present in the examination area.
Free confidential consultation – call now
Our operations center is available 24 hrs. 7 days a week.