STALKING IN THE WORKPLACE
HR DIRECTORS/COMPANIES: To learn how to establish a CSP for your organization:
Ask us about the Counter Stalking Program (CSP)
Everyone knows someone who has been or is being stalked. Have you thought about the following questions?
- Are your employees keeping a secret from you? Do they have an Order of Protection against someone?
- Is that person potentially vioilent?
- Do you know the signs of what to look for?
- Do you know what techniques (social engineering) are often used to gather information on the victim?
(can these attempts put you at risk of giving out private information?)
- Has your staff (especially reception) been taught to identify these techniques?
Having an effective Work Place Violence / Threat Management Program in place can reduce your liability and save you money. According to the US Department of Justice, employees suffering from a stalking situation become less productive and loose time from work. Over 130,000 people loose their jobs each year as a result of a stalking case. Some cases ultimately find themselves on your doorstep, creating images which last in the media forever.
An effective workplace violence program will help prevent these events from happening to you. Knowing how to react to threats made from individuals lessens your chances of becoming a statistic.
For further information on creating a customized
Workplace Violence Program / Threat Management Program, or to schedule
a training session on "Defending Against Social Engineering Techniques"
call now... 914-576-8706.
To receive free Security Advisory Alerts from Sal Lifrieri click here...